Adobe Reader is needed to view the file.
Download Adobe Reader
* Must be 10 years of age or older to participate.
All players must read and agree to follow all player safety rules and field safety guidelines. Players must sign the waiver of liability and hold harmless agreement prior to participating in any paintball activities — without exception. Any violation of the safety rules will result in immediate and mandatory ejection from the field and/or premises.
1. SAFETY GOGGLES must be worn by anyone in the playing field and target range at all times. Only Goggles meeting ASTM guidelines for paintball with full-face and ear protection are allowed. Modifications are strictly prohibited.
2. NO SHOOTING in any areas other than the designated playing field and/or target range. No shooting into or out of the registration area, neutral zones, or parking area or at wildlife or automobiles. Markers may only be discharged on the active field of play or target range.
3. NO BLIND SHOOTING
4. ALL JUDGE’S DECISIONS ARE FINAL. Players or spectators will not be allowed to argue with the referees under any circumstances.
5. BARREL BLOCKING DEVICES must be used at all times in every area of the property other than the designated playing field and target range. Barrel blocking devices must be specifically designed and manufactured for paintball markers.
6. NO CLIMBING of trees, vehicles, or any structure 4’ or higher. Castles, forts, or towers must be clearly marked in the field of play and meet our safety guidelines.
8. NO PHYSICAL CONTACT between players or with judging officials.
9. NO CONSTRUCTION OF BOOBY TRAPS
10. NO ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL DRUGS allowed on the premises. Anyone using or under the influence of alcohol or any other substance will be ejected from the field. Repeat violators will be banned from the facility permanently.
11. NO VERBAL ABUSE including, but not limited to: profanity, name-calling, or racial, ethnic, and/or religious slurs will be tolerated under any circumstances.
12. NO SMOKING except in designated areas as approved by the field operator.
13. NO UNAUTHORIZED EQUIPMENT or potentially dangerous gear is allowed. All firearms, knives, machetes, paint mines, etc. are strictly prohibited. The field operator must approve all equipment prior to use.
14. PROPERTY & EQUIPMENT MODIFICATIONS ARE PROHIBITED. Players are not allowed to modify safety goggles, rental markers, bunkers, or any property on the premises.
15. SPECTATORS are required to wear safety goggles unless they remain a minimum of five feet behind the safety netting at all times. No exceptions.